10 Real Estate Marketing Ideas to Consider in 2017December, 13 2016
The world of real estate marketing is a constant changing environment. Don’t allow your real estate company to fall behind as your competitors begin to try new and improved marking tactics this coming year!
- Keep in touch – Your contacts are one of your greatest sources for referrals. Be sure everyone you deal with knows exactly how much you care, and how hard you are willing to work for them. One happy customer can create a snowball effect of leads for your business.
- Drones – The rise of drones has lead to new and exciting ways to showcase homes to potential buyers. This type of video will have that “wow” factor which can set your real estate firm apart from the competition.
- Email Marketing – If you’re not collecting email addresses, you need to start. If you have an email list, then begin to send them a bi-weekly newsletter with expert tips. You know your real estate market better than anyone so share your knowledge with consumers—they’ll trust you more for it.
- Social Media Advertising – Social media networking sites offer in-depth targeting options for who sees their ads. For example, you can show ads on Facebook to newlyweds between the ages of 35—45 who work within 10 miles of your office. Consider using these targeted social media ads in 2017 for a more personalized method of real estate advertising.
- Write for Online – According to a study conducted by the National Association of Realtors, 44% of buyers first went online to look at properties for sale; only 17% contacted a real estate agent first. Be sure your online listings are optimized and attractive.
- Target Millennials – The millennial generation is beginning to purchase their first homes – be at the top of their mind when they need help. When developing your 2017 real estate marketing plan, be sure you are targeting millennials in some capacity.
- 3D Video Tours – Along the same lines as drones, realtors can now create and publish 3D video technology allowing home-owners the ability to tour listings from the comfort of their own home. This type of technology is very beneficial when trying to sell homes to people who are relocating to a new area.
- Door-Hangers – Believe it or not, door-hangers are still working great. They aren’t the most technologically-forward marketing technique for 2017, but they stand out from other direct mail pieces because they aren’t buried in a stack.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Ads – PPC advertising is one of the easiest ways to ensure you are getting yourself in front of people who are actively searching for a real estate agent. If someone types “Real Estate Agent in Owings Mills, MD” they’re obviously looking for a real estate agent. You can pay to be at the top of this search result with PPC advertising.
- Go Mobile – It’s been said for a while now that websites need to be mobile-friendly. With recent updates in 2016 to search engines, if you don’t optimize your website to be mobile-friendly, you will begin to rank lower than competitors who have (all else being equal).
Do you have any marketing ideas for 2017 you believe missed the list? Join the conversation on the Armour Title Company Facebook today!
Connect with us
ABOUT ARMOUR TITLE
©2020 Armour Settlement Services, All Rights Reserved. Site Designed and Developed by: Advantage Internet Marketing